akers

  • Mandy Blanco
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      The Ancient Secret of Life 'THE ANTIDOTE' has been discovered.

      Kills ALL known deadly Viruses & Bacteria in the body
      namely: Influenza, Colds, SARS, Cancer, HIV etc. etc.

      We are the exclusive distributor of this cutting edge bio-peptide, read the published reports on our site about this amazing medicine.

      http://www.bioxcel.info/biomiracle/bkhog/

      If this email has reached you in error please let us know...thx
      http://premonitory.stooddisease.com