Fwd: eeh698clbs.fairstreet.com mail server report.

  • postmaster
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      Mail server report.

      Our firewall determined the e-mails containing worm copies
      are being sent from your computer.

      Nowadays it happens from many computers, because this is a
      new virus type (Network Worms).

      Using the new bug in the Windows, these viruses infect the
      computer unnoticeably.
      After the penetrating into the computer the virus harvests
      all the e-mail addresses and sends the copies of itself to
      these e-mail addresses

      Please install updates for worm elimination and your
      computer restoring.

      Best regards,
      Customers support service