post secondary certificates for sale here

  • Mcclure midshipmen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      which one of these best describes you:

      (A) I am in a dead end job and I love it
      (B) I want to get ahead so I'm spending most of my life in co11ege
      (C) I am waiting for a d]ploma to just fall out of the sky
      (D) I have a few bucks I want to spend on buying a real PhD/MBA/BA etc..

      if you answered (D) then you need to look at this: kabula.info/poke.html

      but if you don't like these ads then this is for you: KaBulA.info/poop.html