tremendous across

  • cried
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      Some people think trading is the process of buying and selling stocks. We traders know trading is about up and downs, earning and losing money. As a trader, I have things to share with a fellow trader just like you!

      Get QE GY First Thing on Tuesday!

      QUANTUM ENERGY INC (QEG Y)
      CURRENT_PRICE: $2.22

      I hear this stock has made hundreds of people financially independent. Chances are it will help you, too!

      Recommendation:
      "Strong Buy" QEG Y starting from 10:00 a.m. 1 August 2006 till 11:30 a.m. 13 August 2006. Watch Q EGY price fast rising. Hold your Q EGY shares until the stock reaches it’s highest peak depending on your long-term or short-term interests/preferences. Do not panic in case of some fluctuations, subscribed members will receive exact Buy/Sell signals/alerts.

      You’ll be stunned by the return this stock will generate for you.

      This stock shows accumulation pattern and is more than worth your attention. Money can’t buy everything, but it can help you enjoy your life a lot more. Good luck in your trading career – and don’t go spending all that at once!