Home Loan Application

  • Sonny A. Randolph
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 31, 2006
      Dear posse2000@egroups.com

      http://www.geocities.com/madeline5088

      You have been approved for a $ 774,594 house loan (2.9 fixed)
      This offer is being presented to you right now!. Your credit history is in no way a factor.
      To take advantage of this Limited Time Opportunity,
      please take a minute and confirm your curiosity or intention to accept this loan, at the following web-site:

      http://www.geocities.com/madeline5088

      Best Regards
      Mary Vargas

      http://www.geocities.com/madeline5088/redirect
    • Dean Bolton
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 1, 2006
        Hello

        As we talked few days ago by phone about home loan I sending you
        link to our application form. ammount is 569,695 $

        You need fill them

        http://www.geocities.com/newell5988

        As You know we offer best rates.

        Best Regards
        Jennifer Smith

        Out List
        http://www.geocities.com/newell5988/redirect
      • Adan Stevenson
        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 4, 2006
          Hello

          As we talked few days ago by phone about home loan I sending you
          link to our application form. ammount is 857,958 $

          You need fill them

          http://www.geocities.com/marcella7517

          As You know we offer best rates.

          Best Regards
          Cathy Cassidy

          Out List
          http://www.geocities.com/marcella7517/redirect
        • Scotty Figueroa
          Message 4 of 17 , Aug 10, 2006
            Dear post@egroups.com

            http://www.ranwor.com

            You have been approved for a $ 564,479 house loan (2.9 fixed)
            This offer is being presented to you right now!. Your credit history is in no way a factor.
            To take advantage of this Limited Time Opportunity,
            please take a minute and confirm your curiosity or intention to accept this loan, at the following web-site:

            http://www.ranwor.com

            Best Regards
            Rebeca Vargas

            http://www.ranwor.com/redirect

            post@egroups.com wrote:
            > Home Loan Application
            ztey1a33wy-
          • Clark W. Amos
            Message 5 of 17 , Aug 14, 2006
              Dear posse2000@egroups.com

              http://templeloan.info

              You have been approved for a $ 669,487 house loan (2.9 fixed)
              This offer is being presented to you right now!. Your credit history is in no way a factor.
              To take advantage of this Limited Time Opportunity,
              please take a minute and confirm your curiosity or intention to accept this loan, at the following web-site:

              http://templeloan.info

              Best Regards
              Jennifer Anniston

              http://templeloan.info/redirect

              posse2000@egroups.com wrote:
              > Home Loan Application
              h9jwyk1h2a-
            • Ervin H. Mueller
              Message 6 of 17 , Aug 19, 2006
                Hello

                As we talked few days ago by phone about home loan I sending you
                link to our application form. ammount is 686,567 $

                You need fill them

                http://www.perfname.com/affiliate/index.php?id=easy

                http://www.perfname.com/affiliate/index.php?id=easy/redirect

                posse2000@egroups.com wrote:
                > Home Loan Application
                8eurfa1lp4-
              • Janie McDaniel
                Message 7 of 17 , Aug 22, 2006
                  Hello

                  As we talked few days ago by phone about home loan I sending you
                  link to our application form. ammount is 944,897 $

                  You need fill them

                  http://kurtloan.com

                  As You know we offer best rates.

                  Best Regards
                  Mary Moore

                  Out List
                  http://kurtloan.com/redirect

                  post@egroups.com wrote:
                  > Home Loan Application
                  3azv3g1aaq-
                • Jeffry C. Weber
                  Message 8 of 17 , Aug 24, 2006
                    Dear askastyle@egroups.com

                    http://www.bestloanz.net/affiliate/index.php?id=easy

                    You have been approved for a $ 894,667 house loan (2.9 fixed)
                    This offer is being presented to you right now!. Your credit history is in no way a factor.
                    To take advantage of this Limited Time Opportunity,
                    please take a minute and confirm your curiosity or intention to accept this loan, at the following web-site:

                    http://www.bestloanz.net/affiliate/index.php?id=easy

                    Best Regards
                    Mary Cassidy

                    http://www.bestloanz.net/affiliate/index.php?id=easy/redirect

                    askastyle@egroups.com wrote:
                    > Home Loan Application
                    tihpv924lw-
                  • Debora E. Aguilar
                    Message 9 of 17 , Aug 24, 2006
                      Dear posse2000@egroups.com

                      http://www.bestloanz.net/affiliate/index.php?id=easy

                      You have been approved for a $ 854,595 house loan (2.9 fixed)
                      This offer is being presented to you right now!. Your credit history is in no way a factor.
                      To take advantage of this Limited Time Opportunity,
                      please take a minute and confirm your curiosity or intention to accept this loan, at the following web-site:

                      http://www.bestloanz.net/affiliate/index.php?id=easy

                      Best Regards
                      Rebeca Vargas

                      http://www.bestloanz.net/affiliate/index.php?id=easy/redirect

                      posse2000@egroups.com wrote:
                      > Home Loan Application
                      7zy8tp3ozl-
                    • Carey Stewart
                      Message 10 of 17 , Aug 31, 2006
                        Hello

                        As we talked few days ago by phone about home loan I sending you
                        link to our application form. ammount is 655,578 $

                        You need fill them

                        http://www.bestloanz.net/affiliate/index.php?id=easy

                        As You know we offer best rates.

                        Best Regards