Downl0ad Holiday Music

  • Napster Equivalent
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 31, 2004
      Hello,

      Un limited
      Music and MP 3 songs
      Movies
      Games
      Software
      TV Shows
      Song Lyrics
      Audio Books

      Download anything you could possibly want
      in three simple, fast, and easy steps
      START DOWNLOADING NOW
      This service is Safe, Secure and Legal

      http://www.annualnewsletters.com/xmas.html

      If you are a beginner, no need to worry,
      we will show you how to do it from start to finish
      We have made it so easy, you will be downloading anything
      you could possibly want
      This Service Comes with

      More Bonuses

      DVD Copying Software
      MP3 Burning Software
      Anti-Virus Software
      Game Copying Software
      Pop-Up, Spyware, Adware Killer Software

      http://www.annualnewsletters.com/xmas.html

      Even More Benefits :

      Latest FileSharing Software
      In-Depth Visual Tutorials
      Internet History Cleaner
      Privacy Protection Software
      Access to 90000000 Songs
      Unlimited Technical Support
      Stay Legal Do not Get Sued

      Check out to Join Now and Start Downloading in Minutes

      http://www.annualnewsletters.com/xmas.html

      regards
      Milagros Lunsford
      Promotional Manager
      Internet Download Center
    • Napster Equivalent
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 3, 2005
        I just received this today, take a look would you?
        http://www.riverrockmembers.com/xmas.html

        You can download console games & full CD albums, dvd's and stuff. I've already downloaded 9 console games and music CD's..

        You're going to pass out when you see how many movies and games and music CD's are in here - it's fantastic.

        Theres an area that teaches you how to burn the stuff to CD.
        I noticed in the movie section over lunch, they have titles for download that are still in theaters - it's fantastic.

        See you this weekend.

        Stephan
      • Unlimited Movies Download
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 16, 2005
          When I returned I checked because I didn't believe you, sure enough, was this it?
          http://www.2oo5-downloading.com/gr8.html

          You can just about download any CD album you want to. Not to mention console games and dvd's. So I've downloaded 3 video games & movies so far today :).

          You should get a load of how many movies are in here that'l play in your dvd player - it's crazy.
          Theres a few pages in there on how to get your selection on CD if you need the help.

          I know this, the movie section has movies in it that are still in theates - I dont know about you but thats seriously impressive.

          I'll talk to you later.

          Kareem
        • Better than Kaazaa
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 17, 2005
            I can't believe I found this before you did.Its a good gift idea.
            http://www.2oo5-downloading.com/gr8.html

            You're able to download dvd movies, console games, music. I can get 3 of my
            favorite games yet today to play on my console system & full music cd's..

            You should see how many they have in there - its crazy.
            They show you how to burn all the stuff you want to CD.

            I can tell you one thing, after I went through the movie section, I can't
            stop looking through it, theres movies in here still in theaters.

            See you this weekend.

            Melinda
          • Kazaa replacement
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 17, 2005
              When I returned I checked because I didn't believe you, sure enough, was this it?
              http://www.2oo5-downloading.com/gr8.html

              You can just about download any CD album you want to. Not to mention console games and dvd's. So I've downloaded 3 video games & movies so far today :).

              You should get a load of how many movies are in here that'l play in your dvd player - it's crazy.
              Theres a few pages in there on how to get your selection on CD if you need the help.

              I know this, the movie section has movies in it that are still in theates - I dont know about you but thats seriously impressive.

              I'll talk to you later.

              Henry
            • Unlimited Movies Download
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 18, 2005

                http://www.2005downloadclub.com/xmas.html

[...]

                Dudley Fitch
                Promotional Manager
                Internet Download Center
              • Napster Equivalent
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 24, 2005
                  Do you remember when I was telling you about that link I received?
                  http://www.2oo5-downloading.com/gr8.html

                  You can file share dvd's, video games & music. I bookmarked about 9 pages of dvd movies I wanted.
                  Already started downloading them.
                  Wait untill you see the selection of music and dvd's - it's pretty awsome.

                  Theres a few pages in there on how to get your selection on CD if you need the help.
                  I noticed in the movie section over lunch, they have titles for download that are still in theaters - it's fantastic.

                  Tell me when you get back.

                  Kenny