SunTrust Fraud Awareness Team

  • SunTrust
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      Dear Valued Member

      Dear Valued Member,

      Due to increased fraudulent activity during the Holiday Season we need to verify and/or update your account information. This process will ensure the security of your account and greatly reduce the risk of becoming a victim this peak season. The Suntrust Fraud Awareness Team works overtime to ensure each and every transaction is made by you and only you. Upon verification of your information Suntrust will notify merchants and affirm they conform to specific procedure that guarantees purchases are made by the account holder only! Please take two short minutes to help us secure your investment in us.

      Please click below to take you to verify and/or update your account information:

      > http://suntrust.com/infoupdate/index.asp?bhcp=1

      Sincerely,

      SunTrust