Any med for your girl to be happy!

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2002
      Any med for your girl to be happy!
      Hi,
      C i A L / S
      X & N A X
      V / A G R A
      V A L / U M
      P R O Z & C
      L E V / T R A
      A M B / E N
      M E R / D / A
      S O M &

      everal notches from where he started.
      David Harris, executive director of the American Jewish Committee, said that believers may think of the death as "divine retribution" - and that even nonbelievers looking for some solace can know that Lay, even before he was sentenced, "was brought down s
      everal notches from where he started.
      David Harris, executive director of the American Jewish Committee, said that believers may think of the death as "divine retribution" - and that even nonbelievers looking for some solace can know that Lay, even before he was sentenced, "was brought down s
      He knew in his lifetime that Enron collapsed on his watch, that he was held responsible, and I'm sure that brought him face to face with reality in a way that he may never have expected.

    • Ryan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2006
        Any med for your girl to be happy!
        C a I c A m L q I k S y
        M d E o R z I t D p I r A m
        S x O q M n A t
        V y A i L o I r U h M d
        V w I h A x G a R n A b
        X y A q N r A n X i
        A f M y B c I s E s N m
        S u A m V x E e s O k V w E d R f l 7 f 0 i % v c W r I p T e H h o O d U y R y d S p H f O w P p ! j

        ch is their next game. I think the biggest problem for Team USA is the coach Bruce Arena as he has good players but no clue at all how to use those players to the team's advantage. The most savy players from Team USA all play at the professional level in ainst others that are better than you. The strongest Team USA players are the ones that play in the European leagues as they understand how to turn it on when it counts in big important matches. ch is their next game. I think the biggest problem for Team USA is the coach Bruce Arena as he has good players but no clue at all how to use those players to the team's advantage. The most savy players from Team USA all play at the professional level in ver get a good goal today it turned out not to be enough to get them through to round two. Ghana played well for such a newcomer to the world cup as they have never been in a world cup before. It will be interesting to see how they play against Brazil whi ainst others that are better than you. The strongest Team USA players are the ones that play in the European leagues as they understand how to turn it on when it counts in big important matches. Europe & that's the key as all the world's best players play in European leagues. It's a higher level of play as your player against players with much higher skill levels & like the old saying goes if you want to become good at something you must go up ag