Why be an average guy any longer

  • Phillip Carter
    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 31, 1969
      Hi

    • Mark Lee
      Message 2 of 20 , Jun 29, 2006

        There are second of life when you are not fully positive in yourself. This can happened because of many many possible reasons work trauma, body fatigue, bad mood or just a bad weather. And the poorest case is when you can not reassure the your sweetheart. This is when we come to help you and restore your sensual healthiness and your manhood confidence in our online shop

        A artless bit will help your minor john-doe because a real JOHNDOE making your husband cry from a pleasure.

        Easy to use with seamless price (up to 30% concession comparing with similar crop). Shipped in prudent box with 1 day manner.

        << GET IT HERE >>

        We are approved by VISA and FDA.
        Excelent customer service and 24h support

      • simon
        Message 3 of 20 , Jul 23, 2006
          Warning! Do not buy enhancement pills, they don't work!

          Over the past few years the market has become swamped with imitation male enhancement pills, making it virtually impossible to know what is legitimate and what is fake!

          The logical step that millions of men are taking is to switch over to the more effective and potent male enhancement Patches.

          Millions of men are already applying male enhancement patches daily and watching their size and drive go through the roof! Patches deliver the product into your system in a quicker and more efficient manner than a pill ever could. They are also safer and more discrete, no need to awkwardly carry around a bottle of pills. Enlarge Patch Rx is simply the best patch you will find, anywhere!

          Our Enlarge Patches are the most respected in the industry, the highest quality at the best price. As of yet no other patch has matched ours for pure potency and effectiveness, the results you see from using Enlarge Patch are unreal!

          Here are just a few of the thousands of happy testimonials we receive every year;

          ""Hi, I have been using Enlarge Patch Rxfor one month. I could not believe my eyes after about a week of using the product because my flaccid length only grew a tremendous amount. I started slow since I did not know much about the exercises but once I retained some experience I began to introduce myself to the more advanced ones and that is when my penis started growing.
          I can not thank Enlarge Patch Rx enough. So overall I started at about 6 inches in length and about 4 inches in girth, which is quite normal and now im 7 1/4 inches in length and 4 3/4 inches in girth. An entire inch in both length and girth in a matter of a month! If you want to have gains and keep them forever you have to try Enlarge Patch Rx, believe me you will not regret it!"

          Robbie V. Texas

          "I suppose my story won't be somewhat unusual to you. I'm a young man of 25 and I was completely frustrated about my small penis. I was so shy to show it to any of the girl I had “relationship” with that I basically had no sexual life at all. Enlarge Patch Rx patches did incredible thing to me. I was using them for 4 months and my penis is much more thicker and about 2.5 inches longer now. All my doubts are gone. I really appreciate what you're guys doing. Thanx for saving my life! "
          Geoff R. Rhode Island

          Have questions about Patches and how they work?

          How do they work?
          Are they safe?
          Is there a guarantee?
          Are results permanent?

          Visit our website for all the answers!

          *UPDATE!* We are now offering a special discount price to all customers as thanks for all the repeat business we have had over the past year! Visit our site to see the unreal price discounts we are offering for a limited time only!

          Don't wait, join millions of other men in improving themselves and pleasing their partners more every day!

          Click here to view price specials and website!

          Remove you e-mail

        • Terra
          Message 4 of 20 , Aug 5, 2006
            #4477F23B
          • Saul Brown
            Message 5 of 20 , Aug 21, 2006
              Hi dear baby
            • Gilda
              Message 6 of 20 , Sep 5, 2006
                Whiskey on beer, never fear. Beer on whiskey, mighty risky. All things come to he who waits. If mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. Fools rush in where angels fear to tread. You'll always miss 100% of the [basketball] shots you don't take.
                The head and feet keep warm, the rest will take no harm. Great minds think alike, but insanity speaks all languages. - John Parry First deserve then desire. Hope is life. Time is money. I.e., One is often better off keeping his mouth shut.
                Nothing succeeds like success. The best things in life are free. An Englishman's home is his castle Scratch my back and I will scratch yours. Once bitten, twice shy Don't shut the barn door after the horse is gone. Nice guys finish last. The English are a nation of shopkeepers (attributed to Napoleon) Waste not, want not.
                Followup: Satisfaction brought it back, that's why the cat has nine lives Give respect take respect. But an unwatched kettle over boils! If the dog hadn't stopped to take a #### in the woods, he would have caught the rabbit.
                You can't have it both ways. Keep a thing seven years and you will always find a use for it. Common sense to a limit is Natural; But more of it is Genius Two's company, three's a crowd. Repeating a lie doesn't make that lie true. A rolling stone gathers no moss. Possible Interpretation: Great achivements take time.
                If three people tell you that you are drunk, you better lie down. One mans meat, is another mans poison Never eat the yellow snow. A Frank Zappa song. From Occam's Razor where the simplest explanation is the most likely. Alternate: If at first you don't succeed, perhaps skydiving is not for you. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
                Attributed to Winston Churchill. It's easier to turn falsehood loose than correct it everywhere it runs to. Sex is not the answer, Sex is the question, yes is the answer. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. Not worth ! you wont get. Make yourself worthy. (Manu MR) Don't shut the barn door after the horse is gone.
                He that stands for nothing will fall for everything. Live and let Live And drinking largely sobers us again. Variant: Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt. Possible Interpretation: You can't get away with a lie, it will always reveal the truth someday.From William Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice, act II, scene 7, by William Shakespeare
                Starve a cold, feed a fever. Variant: Ask and ye shall receive Example: When our car ran out of gas, we were up a creek without a paddle. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. He who has the gold makes the rules. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Possible interpretation: forbidden things are the most tempting (Biblical origin) Alternate: If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.
              • Israel Thompson
                Message 7 of 20 , Mar 24, 2007
                  Hi dear baby
                • Steven Foster