liturgical enchanted

  • Claudius Gomez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2006
      Rumor's circulating and keeping the focus on the company's news.
      We think the fun is just beginning with this stock.
      It appears to us that the stock is in an accumulation phase and might
      be ready for a big pop to new highs.
      We assume many of you like to "trade the promotion" and may have made
      some big, fast money doing so.
      This stock will explode. Do not wait until it is too late.

      Date : 5 June 2006
      Company : Amerossi International Group
      Stock : A M S N
      Timing is everything!
      Opening Price : $0.05
      8 Day Trading Projection : $0.20 - $0.50
      Recommendation : 100-300%