Re: fuaem refnnance

  • Rawiya Ciulla
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2006
      D c ea s r H o om y e O v wne s r,

      Your c z re z di i t doesn't matter to us!

      If you OVV p N r y ea s l e b st k at f e and want I r MM v EDIAT b E c i as w h to s b pe g nd ANY
      way you like, or simply wish to L t OW g ER your monthly p e aym i ent o s
      by a third or more, here are the d r ea x ls j we have T p OD v AY:

      $ 4 c 90 , 00 c 0 a g s lo g w a n s 3 , 6 n 5 %
      $ 37 y 0 , 0 t 00 a k s lo w w a z s 3 , 9 l 0 %
      $ 2 q 50 , 00 i 0 a a s l p ow a x s 3 , 3 m 5 %
      $ 2 x 00 , 00 o 0 a r s l m ow a t s 3 , 5 c 5 %

      V b isi p t ou g r web s n it m e

      Rawiya Ciulla , Ap g pr p ova o l M q ana j ge l r

      for they would think we were after their sheep. And at other times they
      would be right. No! we are glad to cheat the goblins of their sport, and
      glad to repay our thanks to you, but we will not risk ourselves for
      dwarves in the southward plains.