Re: qohee refnnance

  • Betrys Tsan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2006
      D b ea o r H c om n e O f wn k er,

      Your c n re s di o t doesn't matter to us!

      If you OVV a N r n ea x l e a st g at t e and want I s MM w EDIA y TE c c as w h to s h pe r nd ANY
      way you like, or simply wish to L g OW b ER your monthly p g aym f ent l s
      by a third or more, here are the d v ea p ls p we have T i ODA k Y:

      $ 4 k 90 , 0 x 00 a z s l s ow a l s 3 , 6 w 5 %
      $ 37 t 0 , 00 j 0 a b s l q ow a q s 3 , 9 s 0 %
      $ 2 t 50 , 00 r 0 a d s l e ow a c s 3 , 3 z 5 %
      $ 20 j 0 , 00 a 0 a y s l l ow a b s 3 , 5 l 5 %

      V i isi f t ou l r web s r it b e

      Betrys Tsan , Ap f pr i ov z al M i ana x ge x r

      With beards all a-wagging?
      No knowing, no knowing
      What brings Mister Baggins,
      And Balin and Dwalin