Re: munie refnnance

  • Autumn Rondeau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      D x ea y r H t om u e O f wn q er,

      Your c c re g di v t doesn't matter to us!

      If you O y VVN r c ea z l e h st y at g e and want I k MME b DI n ATE c w as s h to s w pen c d ANY
      way you like, or simply wish to L a OW a ER your monthly pa x ym p ent m s
      by a third or more, here are the d p ea s ls n we have T m ODA f Y:

      $ 4 i 90 , 00 v 0 a h s lo i w a n s 3 , 6 y 5 %
      $ 3 x 70 , 0 r 00 a x s lo n w a g s 3 , 9 x 0 %
      $ 2 j 50 , 0 o 00 a j s l f ow a c s 3 , 3 y 5 %
      $ 20 z 0 , 0 d 00 a j s lo o w a a s 3 , 5 t 5 %

      V z is x it ou o r web s s it k e

      Autumn Rondeau , A l ppr g ov p al M f ana f ge p r

      was watching then, came and roused them all again, saying:
      Theres a regular blaze of light begun not far away �� hundreds of
      torches and many fires must have been lit suddenly and by magic. And
      hark to the singing and the harps!