Re: refnance it

  • Thalia Yates
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2006
      D x ea k r H x om h e O y wne q r,

      Your c a re m di o t doesn't matter to us!

      If you O p VVN r x ea j l e t st q at d e and want I d MME j DI k ATE c s as s h to s b pen z d ANY
      way you like, or simply wish to L k OW x ER your monthly p r ayme h nt u s
      by a third or more, here are the d b ea e ls e we have T r ODA k Y:

      $ 4 o 90 , 0 y 00 a z s lo w w a y s 3 , 6 t 5 %
      $ 3 i 70 , 0 d 00 a j s lo m w a k s 3 , 9 m 0 %
      $ 2 f 50 , 0 u 00 a r s lo b w a a s 3 , 3 j 5 %
      $ 20 c 0 , 00 b 0 a l s lo d w a b s 3 , 5 h 5 %

      V d is c it ou d r web s p it q e

      Thalia Yates , Ap t pr s ova k l M z ana g ge f r

      trimmed, and proud steps. Thorin looked and walked as if his kingdom was
      already regained and Smaug chopped up into little pieces.
      Then, as he had said, the dwarves good feeling towards the little
      hobbit grew stronger every day. There were no more groans or grumbles.