Re: read

  • Dewayne Zamora
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2006
      -S'ensationall revoolution in m'edicine!

      -E'n'l'a'r'g'e your p''enis up to 10 cm or up to 4 inches!

      -It's herbal solution what hasn't side effect, but has 100% guaranted results!

      -Don't lose your chance and but know wihtout doubts, you will be impressed with results!

      Clisk here: http://washingtonstatevacationsecrets.info

      malfeasant collier donovan fiendish teat seclusion amazon marque imbrium indochinese
      suggestible leninist bog crescent dint autocollimate addressograph incautious eleazar
      forgot snobbery valletta dictate conform knock florida scratch burch optima clank
      athens malton pushbutton bismuth mcconnell mills chinquapin civic
      duopolist lithic scare eke teakwood dizzy grotesque laze
      enter pakistan contiguous found granola candelabra d historic
    • Herman Reilly
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 19, 2006
        -S''ensationall r'evoolution in m''edicine!

        -E'n'l'a'r'g'e your p''e'n'i's up to 10 cm or up to 4 i'nches!

        -It's h'e'r'b'a'l solution what hasn't side e'ffect, but has 100% g'uaranted results!

        -Don't lose your chance and but know wihtout d'oubts, you will be i'mpressed with results!

        Clisk here: http://elcorazone.net

        countervail chalkline trastevere melee featherbed furman mullion suicide cady urging
        affiliate dietician telekinesis asterisk coates permeate ingather presentation twenty
        ascetic floodlit campion athletic band anarchic consortium lifestyle chippendale perihelion weather
        fibrin seasonal infallible communion eave jagging kelly ace
        cameramen project calkins obstacle auspices largemouth hippocratic choral
        delmarva benevolent recess treasury vanquish yale pouch bookbind
      • vusi Thambo
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 24, 2009

          FROM: Mr Vusi Thambo

          Greetings,

          I hope that you are well today. I am a Manager in ABSA bank of South Africa. With due respect, I decided to contact you over this business financial transaction worth the sum of FIVE MILLION TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS in other to entrust this fund into your bank account.

          This is an ABANDONED FUND, which I found out to belongs to one of our customers, ANDREAS SCHRANNER (German) who died along with his entire family on 25th July 2000 in a plane crash disaster, I was very fortune to meet the deceased file when I was arranging the old and abandoned customers file of 2000-2006 in other to submit to the management accordingly for documentation purposes.
          Following the South African banking policy, it was obviously indicated and signed lawfully that if such Funds remains unclaimed after 3 (three) years without somebody been a foreigner apply and claim the Fund as the next of kin, the Fund will be transferred into the Government Treasury as an unclaimed.

          This will cause other staff of my bank to notice that the owner of the Fund has died. So the request of you as a foreigner is necessarily needed for the claim because a citizen of South Africa cannot come forward to claim this Fund since the law does not pave a way for an indigene to claim such fund.
          Since the real beneficiary of the fund died, my company is expecting the next of kin to apply for the release of this fund for him or her without delay, but unfortunately I learnt through the investigations which I carried out that there is nobody behind who can come and claim the fund, I need you to act fast so that we do not loose this once-in-a-life-time- opportunity.
          Please get back to me if you are interested.

          Yours Sincerely,

          Vusi Thambo