Re: your home

  • Ezekiel Devillier
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2006
      Dear Home   O w n e r ,

      Your credit doesn't matter to us !

      If you O W N real   e s t a t e
      and want   l M M E D l A T E   c a s h   to   s p e n d   ANY way you like, or simply wish
      to   L O W E R   your monthly   p a y m e n t s   by a third or more, here are the deals
      we have   T O D A Y   :

      $ 488 , 000 at a 3 , 67 %   F i x e d - r a t e
      $ 372 , 000 at a 3 , 90 %   V a r i a b I e - r a t e
      $ 492 , 000 at a 3 , 21 %   l n t e r e s t - o n l y
      $ 248 , 000 at a 3 , 36 %   F i x e d - r a t e
      $ 198 , 000 at a 3 , 55 %   V a r i a b I e - r a t e

      Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone!

      Don't worry about   a p p r o v a l   , your credit will not   d i s q u a I i f y   you !

      web site

      Sincerely, Ezekiel Devillier

      A p p r o v a l   Manager