how could you do this to a friend?

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 1969
      NO ONE is turned down.
      Call Now 7 days a week.
      1-206-888-0354
      According to the U.S. Census Bureau, with the following degrees, here's how much you can expect to make in your lifetime:

      High School Diploma: $1,300,100
      Bachelor's Degree: $2,600,500
      Master's Degree: $2,300,000
      Doctorate: $4,100,500

      You Need a Better Degree, and we can Help!
      Obtain degrees from Prestigious non-accredited!
      Universities based on you life experience.
      NO ONE is turned down.
      Call Now 7 days a week.

      1-206-888-0354
    • Department of Education
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28, 2006
        Your question has been received. You should expect a response from us
        within 5 business days.

        All electronic inquiries that come through this site,as well as
        e-mails sent to usa.learn@... <mailto:usa.learn@...>,
        customer.service@... <mailto:customer.service@...>, or
        nochildleftbehind@... <mailto:nochildleftbehind@...>,are now
        routed through our E-Service Center, located on the web at
        <http://answers.ed.gov>. All inquiries are assigned an account by
        e-mail address. In the reply to your e-mail you will be supplied a
        link that will allow you to access all questions submitted under this
        account. Access to your account is limited to yourself and the staff
        replying to your request. If you include personally-identifying
        information in your e-mail because you want us to address issues
        specific to your situation, we may use that information in responding
        to your request. In other limited circumstances, including requests
        from Congress or limited other parties, we may be required by law to
        disclose information that you submit. Also, e-mail is not necessarily
        secure against interception. Please send only information necessary to
        help us process your request.

        To update your question from our support site, click the following
        link or paste it into your web browser.
        http://answers.ed.gov/cgi-bin/education.cfg/php/enduser/acct_login.php?p_userid=post@yahoogroups.com&p_next_page=myq_upd.php&p_iid=67254&p_created=1143618080

        Discussion Thread
        Customer (William Post) - 03/29/2006 02:41 AM
        Are you co S nce 5 ntra H tin 4 g a lot on getting and keeping your g e
        o r n e c c m tion ?

        You no longer have the l a b n u x m i u e q t x y over losing your i e
        k r h e e c j tion at any moment ,
        and you can once again relax and c h oncentrat a e on your par F tner's
        pleasu n re.

        T g ry o V k i x a w g t r j a. <http://poya81.fodandome.com>

        [---001:001625:32322---]