Rising Star OIl Stocks

  • Eleanor Waters
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2006
      In the current oil market, select small energy deals are flying.
      With growing demand, shrinking supplies, and government support
      for domestic energy projects, is there a better sector to invest in?
      Here's our next winner:

      Co: Premium Petroleum Inc.
      Sym: PfP TzL
      Currently Trading at: $0.03
      1 Week_Target_Price: $0.08

      A Massive PR Campaign is Underway for Tuesday and all this week!!
      Starting at only 3 cents the Gains will be tremendous!!

      HUGE news out for Premium Petroleum . Did they strike oil?
      Please read all the latest Press Releases on the company.
      We advise our readers to get in early! This one is going up fast!

      Premium Petroleum, Inc. is a diversified energy company focused on
      exploiting the vast oil and gas reserves of Northern Canada. With a
      strong management and technical team, Premium Petroleum will apply
      innovative technologies towards the discovery and development of a
      diverse portfolio of high value, low risk energy projects.

      * GOOD LUCK & TRADE OUT THE TOP *