Attention potential student

  • Kathy Latham
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25 7:56 AM
      From the Office of the Registrar:

      It has come to our attention that you may now qualify for a diploma from a prestigious non-accredited university based on your present knowlegde and/or professional experience.

      If you qualify, no required tests, classes, books or examinations are required.

      Confidentiality Assured

      If you call us this week then your degree of
      choice and transcripts could be sent to you within 2 weeks.

      Registrar's Office:
      1 (206) 202 - 1768 -call anytime

      We hope to hear from you soon.

      Doug Marquez