re [1]:

  • Tammie Richey
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2006

      Of what? Christmas Fantastic! "Good thing there's guys like me, just to keep things rinsed.

      Annie walked back to the mower, got on, started it up, and drove it around back. I knew it, and you did, too. She tried to buck him off. "Paul screamed. He screamed. all those things faded away to the magic-lantern shades they really were when the pain got bad enough. "There was yet another novelistic roundness in this denouement: they were the same two cops who had come the other day to question Annie about Kushner, David and Goliath. I'm sorry