Zirconium oxide

  • Eric lee
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2014

      Dear sir,
      Hope you have a Nice day.
      Here are professional suppler of Zirconium oxide.
      Packing: 25KG/Bag or as request.
      Supply Ability: 100MT/Month.
      MOQ: 5 MT.
      Delivery time: 7 days after place order.
      If interesting, contact me for more information.
      Best Regards,
      Eric Lee
      -----------------------------------
      Nanjing kunshen Chemical Co., Ltd
      Tel:  0086-025-66921970
      Mobile: 0086-13815421156
      Skype&MSN: Ericlee.kunshechem@...

    • Eric lee

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 20, 2014

          Dear sir,
          Nice day.
          Here are professional suppler of Zirconium oxide. If interesting, contact me for more information.
          Best Regards,
          Eric Lee