paraffins

  • Della
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2014

      Dear sir,

      Nice day. We specially manufacture and export all kinds of paraffin wax.
      If you need them ,contact me.

      Regards,

      Della
      NanJing Kunshen Chemical Co.,Ltd
      Address: No. 285, Da Tong Ecoindusrial Park, Bagua Zhou Street, Qixia District, Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province,China
      Tel: 86-025-66921970
      Fax: 86-025-66921609
      Mobile Phone: 13912943719
      Web:http://en.ks-chem.com