Supply HDPE/Plastic you wanted

  • Anne
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 11, 2013

      Dear Sir,

      Thanks for your time to read my email. So glad to hear that you are in the market for HDPE, and we are a professional manufacturer of it .

      Here is main information of our product:
      1.HDPE

      2. LDPE

      3.PP

      4.PVC

      Packaging Detail: 25kgs/pp bag,about 18 MT in a 20"FCL

      We are faith in our products and can send the free sample for your test. If you have any questions please no hesitate to contact me. Hope we can build business relationship in the future.

      Thanks and Best regards
      Your sincerely
      Anne

      SHANDONG MEIJINDA IMPORT AND EXPORT CO., LTD
      Address: JINAN ECONOMIC AND TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENT ZONE,CHINA
      TEL: 86-531-86917167     FAX: 86-531-86917187
    • Anne