Zinc Oxide

  • Jenny
    Message 1 of 31 , Nov 28, 2013

      Dear sir,
      Good day. Here Supply Zinc Oxide. etc
      If you need them, contact me.
      Jack

      Nanjing kunshen Chemical Co., Ltd
      Tel:  0086-025-66921970
      Fax:  0086-025-66921609
      Http://en.ks-chem.com

    • Jenny
      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 9, 2014

        Dear Sir,

        Have a good day!We are Nanjing KunShen Chemical Co., Ltd, We specially manufacture and export all kinds of chemical materials.
        If you need,please contact me.

        Best regards,
        Jenny

        Jenny
        Nanjing kunshen Chemical Co.,Ltd
        Address: No.285,Da Tong Ecoindustrial Park, Bagua Zhou Street, Qixia District, Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China.
        Tel:86-025-66921970
        Fax:86-025-66921609
        Mobile Phone:15951871261
        Web:http://en.ks-chem.com