A4 paper, newsprint paper, offset paper

  • Alice
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 24, 2013
      Dear Boss:
      Thanks for your time!

      I know maybe you are busy and thanks for your time
      we are leading paper supplier
      we are have A4 copy paper, newsprint paper, offset paper and so on
      If you still need it pls tell me

      Then i can send you our best quotation and inform you mysuggestion
      Pls reply me
      Best wishes
      Sunny
      Manager

      North China Lutuo international Co., Limited
      Tel:+86-0311-69012252
      Skype: northchinalutuo
      Email:northchinalutuo@...
    • Alice