RE:steel bar

  • Janekuo
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 18, 2013
      Dear Purchasing Manger,

      How are you today?

      My name is JaneKuo from Shandong Masson Industial Co. ,Ltd, I learn your requirement from Internet, and we wish to introduce ourselves to you as a steel saler.
      We specialize in manufacturing and exporting Deformed Steel Bar,Hot rolled coil,Cold Rolled Coil,Steel Strip,Seamless steel pipe and Galvanized Steel Wire.
      These products are mainly supplied.

      If you have special requirement, please contact me.
      Tell us your demand; we can produce different product for your requirement.

      You can buy high quality products and gain competitive price from us.

      Our goods are sold well in lots of countries, such as India, Egypt, Brazil, Africa and so on.
      You will cooperate with us in harmony, because we trust consumers as our God.

      If you find business possible, please write to us.

      Thank you and best regards.

      JaneKuo
      Shandong Masson Industial Co. ,Ltd
      ADD:Room 116,zhongyou Building,No.626 Yuanfei Roda,Kuiwen District,Weifang City Shandong Province China
      Tell:0086-0536-8697772
      FAX:0086-0536-8697772
      Website:www.massonind.com
    • Janekuo