Western Financial (http://www.wesfin.com) - new hyip launched

  • Hyip Mailing List
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2006
      Dear Members
      We have launched a new hyip Western Financial (http://www.wesfin.com). We heartily welcome to all the all investors and profit makers. We hope you all will like this program and will be benefited from it. We wish you very good luck. Please join our program. Below are description of our program:

      Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts. The www.wesfin.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading, and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term. The www.wesfin.com team is a group of skilled business people whose objective is to obtain profits making investments. Everyone of us has a high knowledge level about how the money moves in e-commerce, so we can practically ensure that the investments we are making generates high rentability with low risk due to the skill and experience of each member of the www.wesfin.com team. Thank you for your interest. Please read our rules before join this program.

      25% - 50% daily for 6 days (auto withdraw)
      PlanSpent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)
      Plan 1$1 - $5025.00
      Plan 2$51 and more50.00
      Calculate your profit >>
      300% after 4 days (auto withdraw)
      PlanSpent Amount (US$) Profit (%)
      Plan 1$1 - $5,000300.00
      Calculate your profit >>
      800% - 1200% after 12 days (auto withdraw)
      PlanSpent Amount (US$) Profit (%)
      Plan 1$1 - $50800.00
      Plan 2$51 and more1200.00
      Calculate your profit >>

      All payments are made to your account Daily.
      Minimum spend is US$1 and there is no maximum.
      You may make additional spend as many times as you like.
      All transactions are handled via e-gold. If you don't have an e-gold account, you need to get one.

      Use our referal program and earn up to 15.00% of referal deposits!

      Our first level referrals bonuses:
      NameFromToCommision (%)
      Gold12510.00
      Platinum26and more15.00