Re:Quotation Metal Ingot

  • Ada
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 22, 2013

      Dear manager,
      We are leading Metal Ingot manufacturer.
      Lead/Zinc/Aluminum/Magnesium/Copper/Tin/Alloy Ingot,Copper Cathode etc.
      If you need,free email us.
      Ada
      Nanjing Guangying Chemical Co.,Ltd
      Tel:0086-025-66117385
      Mail: ada@...
      Web: www.gyingchemical.com
      Skype: jude-8023

    • Jen
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 11, 2013

        Dear manager,
        We are leading Metal Ingots manufacturer.
        Znic ingot, Aluminum Ingot, Magnesium Ingot, copper ingot, copper cathode, lead ingot, Tin ingot,etc.
        With superior quality and competitive price.
        If you need, free email us.
        Thanks & Regards
        Jen
        Nanjing AoShuo Metal & Plastic Co.,Ltd
        Mail: jen@...
        Tel: 0086-025-66921809
        Skype: jenjen9936
        Web: www.njaoshuo-metal.com
        http://aoshuo.en.made-in-china.com

      • Ada
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 11, 2013

          Dear manager,
          We are leading Metal Ingot manufacturer.
          Lead/Zinc/Aluminum/Magnesium/Copper/Tin/Alloy Ingot,Copper Cathode etc.
          If you need,free email us.
          Ada
          Nanjing Guangying Chemical Co.,Ltd
          Tel:0086-025-66117385