Rare earth Items

  • Della
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 16, 2013

      Hi Sir,
      We are professional manufacturer who have specialize in this chemicals products field for more than ten years,
      exporting Rare Earth Cerium Oxide, Rare Earth Metal, etc with good quality and competitive price.
      Any questions, pls feel free to contact me.  Thanks for your time.
      Kind Regards,
      Della
      NanJing Kunshen Chemical Co.,Ltd
      Address: No. 285, Da Tong Ecoindusrial Park, Bagua Zhou Street, Qixia District, Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
      Tel: 86-025-66921970
      Fax: 86-025-66921609
      Mobile Phone: 13912943719
      Web: www.ks-chem.net

    • Della

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 18, 2013

          Dear sir,

          Nice day.  Here Supply Rare Earth Oxide, Rare Earth Metal.

          If interest, contact me.

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 21, 2013

              Dear sir,

              Nice day.  Here Supply Rare Earth Oxide, Rare Earth Metal.

              If interest, contact me.

              Regards,

              Della
              NanJing Kunshen Chemical Co.,Ltd
              Address: No. 285, Da Tong Ecoindusrial Park, Bagua Zhou Street, Qixia District, Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
              Tel: 86-025-66921970
              Fax: 86-025-66921609
              Mobile Phone: 13912943719
              Web: www.ks-chem.cn