Rare Earth Items

  • Della
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 14, 2013
      Hi Sir,
        We are professional manufacturer who have specialize in this chemicals products field for more than ten years,
      exporting Rare Earth Cerium Oxide, Rare Earth Metal, etc. with good quality and competitive price.

      Should you have any questions, pls don't hesitate to contact me.
      Thanks for your time.

      Kind Regards,

      Della
      NanJing Kunshen Chemical Co.,Ltd
      Address: No. 285, Da Tong Ecoindusrial Park, Bagua Zhou Street, Qixia District, Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
      Tel: 86-025-66921970
      Fax: 86-025-66921609
      Mobile Phone: 13912943719
      Web: www.ks-chem.net
    • Della

              Message 6 of 17 , Oct 21, 2013

                Dear  sir,
                Nice day. We specially manufacture and export Rare Earth products.
                If you need them,contact me.

                Regards
                ,

                Message 7 of 17 , Oct 22, 2013

                  Dear  sir,
                  Nice day. We specially manufacture and export Rare Earth products.
                  If you need them,contact me.

                  Regards
                  ,

                  Della
                  NanJing Kunshen Chemical Co.,Ltd
                  Address: No. 285, Da Tong Ecoindusrial Park, Bagua Zhou Street, Qixia District, Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
                  Tel: 86-025-66921970
                  Fax: 86-025-66921609
                  Mobile Phone: 13912943719
                  Web: www.ks-chem.cn
                • Della

                        Message 11 of 17 , Oct 28, 2013

                          Dear  sir,
                          Nice day. Here supply Rare Earth Oxide,Rare earth Metal.
                          If you need them,contact me.

                          Regards
                          ,