re:Sodium hydroxide

  • doreen
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2013
      Dear Manager,

      we can offer you the Sodium hydroxide.

      .If you need ,please tell me.

      Best regards.

      Doreen

      Email: sales02@...

      Skype: miss.doreen3
      Tel: 86-022-58136994

    • Lynn
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2013

        Dear  sir,
        Nice day. We specially manufacture and export  Sodium hydroxide etc.
        If you need any chemicals, contact me.

        Regards,
        Lynn

        Nanjing KunShen Chemical Co.Ltd
        Address:No.285,Datong Ecoindusrial Park , Bagua Zhou street ,Qixia District,Nanjing city ,Jiangsu province ,China
        Tel:86-025-66921970
        Fax:86-025-66921609
        Mobile phone:13912943719