Plastic Resin manufacturer

  • Ada
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 6, 2013

      Dear manager,
      We are leading Plastic Resin manufacturer.
      PET/PVC/HDPE/LDPE/LLDPE/PP/PTFE/ABS/HIPS/EPS,etc.
      With superior quality and competitive price.
      If you need,feel free email us.
      Thanks & Regards
      Ada
      Nanjing Guangying Chemical Co.,Ltd.
      Mob:0086-13913012525
      Mail: ada@...
      Web: www.gyingchemical.com
      Skype: jude-8023

    • Jude
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 17, 2013

        Dear manager,
        We are leading Plastic Resin manufacturer.
        PET/PVC/HDPE/LDPE/LLDPE/PP/PTFE/ABS/HIPS/EPS,etc.
        With superior quality and competitive price.
        If you need,free email us.
        Thanks & Regards
        Jude
        Nanjing AoShuo Metal & Plastic Co.,Ltd
        Mail: jude@...
        Tel: 0086-025-66921809
        Skype: aoshuo
        Web: www.njaoshuo-resin.com
        http://aoshuo.en.made-in-china.com

      • Jude

                      Message 10 of 14 , Nov 15 5:41 PM

                        Dear manager,
                        We are leading Plastic Resin manufacturer.
                        PET/PVC/HDPE/LDPE/LLDPE/PP/PTFE/ABS/HIPS/EPS/EVA,etc.