Re:Wire mesh

  • Roland
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 24, 2013

      Dear Sir or Madam,

      Good day !

      We are a professional manufacturer all kinds of wire mesh meet the requirements of customers.

      Such as high tensile steel wire,Hexagonal wire netting,Galvanized wire mesh;

      If you have interested ,pleased to hear

      Best regards,

      Roland,
      Export department
      Hengshui Maosen Import & Export Co.,Ltd
      Add:No.321 Shengli west Road,Taocheng District,Hengshui City ,China.
      Tel:86-318-89898332
      Fax:86-318-89833137
      Email :roland@...
      Skype:rolandhmy
    • Roland
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 26, 2013
        Dear Sir or Madam,

        We are  a professional producer for many years,our factory production wire mesh with competitive price in China.

        Our maily product :Galvanized wire mesh,Hexagonal wire netting,Carbon steel wire mesh;

        If you need ,please contact us .

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 26, 2013

          Dear Sir or Madam,

          Good day !

          We are a professional  wire mesh with best quality in China.

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 29, 2013

            Dear Sir or Madam,

            Good day !

            We are a professional manufacturer for many years.

            We can provide high tensile steel wire,Hexagonal wire netting,Galvanized wire mesh with competitive advantage in China.