Re:Lijiya International's products

  • vende
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 15, 2013

      Dear Sir,

      LIJIYA INTERNATIONAL is a manufacturer based international trading company located in Wenzhou ,  China . Our service is based on high quality and high efficiency, this keeps our customers in more than 30 countries and regions with steady cooperation.

      LIJIYA INTERNATIONAL mainly deals with commodity, industry and machinery etc.

      Our products includes:

      Locks, Sanitary wares, Leather &Leather products, Garments, General merchandises and Miscellaneous goods.

      We have investment with mainly products supplier and also has strong cooperation with many factories, and this relationship makes our company has advantages in price and quality. We offer “one station” service to customers, including purchasing, translation, inspection, transportation and others. We focus on the lowest cost and the highest standard of service.

      Regards

      Vende

      Wenzhou Ling Jing Yan Im&Ex. Co. Ltd.

      Add: #37 Wumei road, Chashan Street , Ouhai District, Wenzhou ,China

      Tel/Fax: 0086 577 86596921

      Mobile: 0086 15306881197

      E-mail: sales@...

      Http://www.wzmaoyi.net