RE:Shocking & Detailed Aluminum Scrap Offer

  • Candy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11 3:50 AM

      Dear Manager,

      Greetings & Good day!

      This is Candy from Sitong Mineral in China, which is a certificated smelter of Non-ferrous Metal. Hope to build cooperation with you.

      FOB of Aluminum Scrap sourced from Mixed Aluminum Sections: 1650USD/MT.

      FOB of Aluminum Scrap sourced from Aluminum Wire (Al:99%):1745USD/MT.

      Please let me know your detailed require(Amount & Usage),I will confirm the best for you.

      Looking  forward to hearing from you.

      Thanks and best regards,

      Candy

      Mail:yttrium-sitong@...