copper powder

  • Lola
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2013
      Dear purhasing manager

      I'm Lola from  Qingdao Sitong Mineral Co.,Ltd,we are an ISO certificated manufacturer and exporter .

      We supply copper powder  with high quality and competitive price wiht many
      years.Hope to find a way to cooperate with you.

      If you are interested in any  of our product,please feel free to contact me at any time,I will confirm our most competitive price to you.

      Waiting for your earlier reply.
      With Best Regards!

      Lola
      Skype:lola0311691

      Tel:0086-0532-86100219
      Fax:0086-0532-86100221
      Add:Room 03B,3 Households,10 Floor,2 Building,No. 37,Donghai West Road,Shinan District,Qingdao,China