lead ingot

  • Jenny
    Message 1 of 44 , Aug 18, 2013

      Dear manager,
      Good day!
      This is jenny from Guizhou BHP Metal Chemical Co., Ltd. We are the supplier of lead ingot
      in China for several years. We supply products in good quality and very competitive price.
      If you are interested in our products,pls contact with me.

      Best regards
      Jenny
      Guizhou BHP Metal Chemical Co., Ltd
      No. 60, Feishan Street, Guiyang, Guizhou, China
      TEL: 86-851-5258695
      Mail:jenny@...

    • Alice
      Message 44 of 44 , Mar 14, 2014
        Dear manager,

        We are Shandong Masson Industrial Co.,Ltd,manufacture of lead ingot,
        if you have interest,pls contact me,i will offer our best service and price

        Best regards

        Sucy