Re: [post] Underwear factory from China

  • training@...
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2013
      Dear Valued Potential Clients,
      Thank you for your email. This email is not monitored.
      For Registration Form, please download from from the flyer or call us to ask for the brochure - 03-62415211.

      Thank you.
    • Ken
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 17, 2013
        Dear Manager,
        Hello,we are the chinese professional men and women underwear factory,i have the best price and quality,help you be competitive in your marker,give me the order,i can make you be successfully.

        welcome to China,and visit our factory,expecting you reply.

        Manager Zhang
        Hongkong Jinyuxin Underwear Ltd / Guangzhou Fengweitai Textiles Ltd

        jinyuxin.en.made-in-china.com
        styaguang.en.alibaba.com
        jinyuxin@...   86-20-89662676