re:export metal material

  • Alice
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 17, 2013

      Dear Purchase Manager,

      We are Tianjin Wanxie International Trading Co.,Ltd is located in Tianjin city of China and enjoys very convenient transportation.
      Our products have Zinc drossZinc powerLead power,Tin ingot,Antimony slab,Brass scrap,Ferrous silicon,Copper scrap,Aluminium ingot and so on.

      If you are intersted,please feel free to contact us,we will try our best to service for you!

      We are looking forward for your early reply!

      Best Regards,

      Spencer

      Sales & Business Development

      Tianjin Wanxie International Trading Co.,LTD

      Tel: 022-58516623

      Fax:022-58516623

      E-mail:sales04@...

    • Alice