stannic oxide

  • Alice
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 11:15 PM

      Dear Sir,
      Good days!
      Glad to know you are in need of  metal ingots,metal alloy,metal scrap and metal ore.
      We are one of the leading exporters of non-ferrous metal and minerals in China.
      Our main products are Aluminum ingot(99.9%),zinc ingot (99,9%),copper ingot,Lead ingot,Tin ingot,Magnesium ingot,
      Ferrosilicon,copper scrap,rutile sand,Cerium metal,Neodymium metal,Mercury etc .
      Pls confirm the specification as follow:
      1.Purity
      2.Package:
      3.Quantity
      4.Payment terms
      5.Any other special requirement
      Looking forward to cooperate with you in long terms!

      Best regards
      Evelyn
      Tianjin Dainasi Mineral Sales Co.,Ltd
      Skype:evelyn880216