stannic oxide

  • Alice
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2013

      Dear Sir,
      Good days!
      Glad to know you are in need of  metal ingots,metal alloy,metal scrap and metal ore.
      We are one of the leading exporters of non-ferrous metal and minerals in China.
      Our main products are Aluminum ingot(99.9%),zinc ingot (99,9%),copper ingot,Lead ingot,Tin ingot,Magnesium ingot,
      Ferrosilicon,copper scrap,rutile sand,Cerium metal,Neodymium metal,Mercury etc .
      Pls confirm the specification as follow:
      1.Purity
      2.Package:
      3.Quantity
      4.Payment terms
      5.Any other special requirement
      Looking forward to cooperate with you in long terms!

      Best regards
      Evelyn
      Tianjin Dainasi Mineral Sales Co.,Ltd
      Skype:evelyn880216