Inquiry

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 26 7:39 AM
      Dear Sir,

      We engaged in plastic material many years and have good experience on this filed, our scope as follows:

       -  PP / LDPE / HDPE / PET / ABS
       -  HIPS / GPPS / EPS / PVC
       -  Caustic soda ...

      The goods quality is exellent, if you have interest in any of our products, pls give us a reply, we would like to quote you
      a favorable price.

      Looking forward to receive your news

      B/Regards

      Brian
      QINGDAO WEILIBANGTE IMPORT&EXPORT CO.,LTD
      ADD: ZONE 05,ROOM 3,BUILDING
      3,NO.37 DONGHAI WEST ROAD
      SHINAN DISTRICT,
      QINGDAO CITY
      CHINA
      Tel: 0086-0532-8091 4294 / Fax:  0086-0532-8091 4294
      Email:
      sales@...
    • Brian
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 29 1:51 AM
        Dear Sir,

        We engaged in plastic material many years and have good experience on this filed, our scope as follows:

         -  HDPE / LDPE / HDPE / ABS
         -  PET RESIN / HIPS / GPPS

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 30 4:18 AM
          Dear Sir,

          We engaged in plastic material many years and have good experience on this filed, our scope as follows:

           -  LDPE / HDPE / HDPE / ABS

          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 12, 2013
            Dear Sir,

            We are a professional supplier of various of resins, our materials as follows :

             -  Coating Resin, Epoxy Resin, PET Resin
             -  Polyester Resin, PVC Resin
             -  Unsaturated polyester resin etc...

            Should you need any of them, please let us know, we will quote you a best offer.

            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 23, 2013
              Dear Sirs,
              Good afternoon !

              We are leading manufacturer and supplier of plastic materials, mainly as follows :

              GPPS / HIPS / EPS / PET Resin
              HDPE / LDPE / PP etc...

              We are professional on these, if you need any of them, please feel free to contact us, we will provide you the best service and goods

              Looking forward to receive your news
              Best regards
              Elton

              HEBEI GUIDING TRADING CO.,LTD
              河北贵鼎贸易有限公司
              NO.12 HUADONG BUILDING, HUIHUA ROAD NO.6,
              QIAODONG DISTRICT, SHIJIAZHUANG
              HEBEI PROVINCE CHINA
              Tel: +86-311-6903-3903/ Fax: :+86-311-6903-3904