zinc supplier

  • Alice
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2013

      Dear Sirs or Madam:

           We understand you from the Internet that you are in the market for chemicals. We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company and products, We hope that we may work with Bright Ideas Imports in the future.

      We are specializing in the manufacture and export of chemicals and rare earths.

      Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let me know. We will be glad to give you a quotation upon receipt of your detailed requirements.

      We look forward to receiving your enquires soon.

      Sincerely

      cindy

      Tianjin dainasi mineral sales Co,.Ltd

      Tell:+86-022-23311886