WOW....PAYING 200% IN 20 CALENDAR DAYS

  • PAYING EVERY 20 DAYS DIRECTLY TO YOUR E-
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2006
      Hello,

      We get paid 200% after 20 calendar days. The minimum investment amount is $20
      and the maximum is $10,000. Payouts are made directly to the e-gold account
      you invested from. You may make additional deposits at any time.
      All transactions are handled via e-gold.
      http://www.ascfin.com/?490131

      To your success,

      Peter

      Also giving $50 bonus. Paying up to 3.2% daily. Join first, think later: This is a private investment oportunity.
      Here is my invitation: https://members.fastmarket.com/process_invitation.php?inv_code=001213120359200
      Paying 12% daily for 12 days. Collect 144% after 12 days.
      http://www.12dailypro.com/?ref=124374