ready to lower your morgage rate?

  • Minnie Ponce
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006
      Hello,

      You can now get $325,000 for as little as $709 a month!
      We realize many homeowners struggle and that makes it difficult
      to maintain good credit. But we specialize in poor credit cases- helping you
      to refinance even with poor credit, helping you lower your monthly
      burden and build back your credit.

      You will receive the lowest rate possible in your special circumstance

      This is a special Holiday Re-Fi Deal and won't last.

      http://this.l7281.com

      Thank you,

      Minnie Goodson
      -Minnie E.Ponce