Copper Metal Quotation

  • Sophia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22 4:03 AM

      Dear manager,

      We are leading Copper Metal manufacturer.

      Our factory produce: Copper Ingot, Copper wire,Copper Powder,Copper Bar,Copper Cathode,Copper Cathode Powder, Scrap Copper, etc.

      Another attach:Lead Ingot, Zinc Ingot,Aluminum Ingot,Magnesium Ingot,Alloy Ingot,Tin Ingot,etc.

      With superior quality and competitive price.

      If you need,feel free email us.

      Thanks & Regards
      Sophia
      Sales Manager