attention: your coupon number is: 1747823889

  • Christy Vernon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2006
      hello

      as a valued client that has formerly ordered from
      one of our sites , we are happy to present
      you with a special discount on all new orders.

      - your personal coupon number is: 1747823889

      note:
      copy & paste the number at checkout
      (after placing a new order)
      you will see the price reduction immediately

      click on the link below for our site:
      http://holdup.looksgreatonline.com/f

      Meds INC.
      187 East Broadway suite D
      Los Angeles CA 78556
      We are not, however, responsible for the opinions or statement made herein. The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it.It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system:
      http://looksgreatonline.com/temp/ronald.php