Ingot and Powder,Rare earth metal

  • Alice
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 19, 2013

      Dear Manager,

      We specialized in producing metal materials from China   .

      Magnesium ingot

      Aluminium ingot

      Aluminium Powder

      Magnesium Powder

      Copper Cathode

      Cerium powder

      Erbium powder

      Lanthanum powder

      etc.

      If you need,please tell me, I will give you the best price.

      Best regards,
      Ruao

    • Alice
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 24, 2013

        Dear Manager:

        We provide ferrous and nonferrous metals.

        Rare earth metal
        Metal Oxides
        Aluminum ingot

        Magnesium ingot

        Zinc Ingot

        Aluminium Powder
        Magnesium Powder
        Zinc Powder
        Pure Copper Cathode
        Cerium metal
        Yttrium metal
        Dy-Fe Alloy

        etc.

        If you need, please contact me, I will offer you the best price.

        Ruao

      • Alice