National City Account Problem

  • Customer@
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2006
      Dear National City Account Holder,During our regular update and verification of the Internet Banking Accounts, we could not verify your current information. Either your information has been changed or incomplete, as a result your access to use our services has been limited.Please update your information by clicking Reply and providing your account login and password.Sincerely, National City Accounts Department.