RE: Yo)ur Lkoan Request cjsinp1pv94a32t55fx21hi

  • Bettie P. Gipson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006
      Congratulations for your low mortgage approval at the lowest
      fixed interest rate of only (4.2%).

      This is 1% below the prime rate.

      There are no commitments or liabilities that you will have to encounter.
      Our service is the best because our company's primary
      responsability is to offer you the best prices.

      http://bestratewww1.com/?ra=ciel

      Our team of professionals and mortgage lenders want your business, and they
      are willing to give you the best offers. Visit our page for more information
      on our serivce and on how our company is in the position to give you the best offers.

      Let us put you in contact with the best, most competitive brokers in the USA:

      Please fill the form below and we will take care of the rest!

      http://bestratewww1.com/?ra=ciel

      Not interested ?
      http://bestratewww1.com/lit.html

      post@egroups.com wrote: