Magnesium Alloy Metals

  • Wendy Liang
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17 11:14 AM
      Dear Sir/Madam,

      We are supplier and exporter of Magnesium Alloy metal products;

       If you have the demand, don't hesitated to contact us.

      Welcome your inquiry.

      B.Regards
      Wendy Liang

      EAST SIWEITE INDUSTRY CO.,LTD
      Address: No.136 Zhonghe Street ,High-tech zone,Chengdu ,Sichuan,China
      Tel:+86-400-0953-866
      Mob: +86-18628221063
      Fax:+86-028-8742977
      Email: sales1@...; swtsales1@...;